FHA Home Loan
An FHA loan provides a government-insured loan with flexible loan options. The approval requirements for this loan option are more forgiving for lower credit scores and higher debt-to-income ratios and require a low down payment.
How it Works/Payments
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Mortgage First Corp.
- We put YOU first.
- Mortgage First Corp. offers some of the most competitive rates and closing costs in Oregon!
- We offer a variety of loans programs. The experienced loan officers at Mortgage First Corp. will guide you to the loan that is right for you!
**Mortgage First Corp. is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.