VA Home Loan
Are you are a veteran, member of the military or military spouse? You may qualify for a VA loan. VA Loans offer flexible options as either fixed-rate or adjustable rate mortgages. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly insurance (PMI)!
VA Loan Highlights
- 30-, 20- & 15-year fixed-rate and ARM loans available
- Jumbo VA loans available
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over 15, 20 or 30 years. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Got questions? Give us a call! One of our mortgage specialists would be happy to answer all of your questions and get you started with a great low rate today!
Working with Mortgage First Corp.
- We put YOU first.
- Mortgage First Corp. offers some of the most competitive rates and closing costs in Oregon!
- We offer a variety of loan programs. The experienced loan officers at Mortgage First Corp. will guide you to the loan that is right for you!
**Mortgage First Corp. is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA, VA, USDA or the Federal Government.